1. The Winter Farmer’s market in the Raw Deal. It’s held every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. until the end of April.
2. The Menomonie Public Library holds different events throughout the week. They range from storytime to movie nights.
3. The Menomonie Market Food Co-op holds classes and events weekly and they vary each month. Check out their website to find out more info!
4. Join one of the many book clubs available through the Menomonie Public Library.
5. Head over to the Mabel Tainter and see a show! Apart from plays and musicals, they also book comedians and tribute bands.
6. The Stout Ale House hosts some really great speakers, music, and guests. Comedian Greg Hahn will be there February 9th.
7. The Acoustic Cafe in town hosts musicians every Friday starting at 7 p.m. They also have Open Mic Nights every other Wednesday starting at 6:30 p.m. until April.
8. An Ice Fishing Contest on Lake Menomin will be held on February 17th starting at 7 a.m.
9. Build a snowman!!
10. Go ice skating at the Dunn County Ice Arena on Sundays from 6:30-8:30 p.m.