Contact Us

Questions? Comments? Reach us by phone or email:

  • Phone:¬†715.232.2272
  • Email:¬†
  • Ads:¬†

Complaint Procedure:

To make a complaint that archived content is inaccurate, contact the editor-in-chief in writing by letter or e-mail with the following information:

  • Name, telephone number and e-mail address
  • The URL address of the content in question
  • The specific content that is inaccurate and an explanation of how the information is inaccurate

In the case of content published more than one year ago, the complainant must provide reasonable proof to the editor that the content in question is no longer accurate. For example, a copy of expungement papers should be provided in case any criminal charges are dropped. If published more than a year ago, contested quotes are highly unlikely to be amended without written or audio documentation.

If the contested content was published less than a year ago, normal internal procedures for checking the material’s accuracy will apply and you may be asked to provide written documentation.

The request will be reviewed and checked by the editor and if the editor determines it to be valid, an update or correction will be posted.

One comment Add yours
  1. Hi, I was reading the article about HSSO’s Entertainment Night and I didn’t think it right to belong in the Opinion section. The article talks about what it means to be Hmong, the event itself and why it was important to attendees. I get that these student voices are opinions, but the event itself is entertainment-related. I’ve seen many other non-opinion articles contain student opinions. This is in and of itself a very educational article. The previous article about HSSO’s Hmong New Year was also not considered an opinion article but a Campus one. I believe that you should move it into the Entertainment section. Thank you for hearing me out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *