Ryan Cook —
– It’s important to keep a level head. Take a few seconds to think about what you’re going to say before subtly vandalizing their half of the room.
– Revenge only makes things worse, so try to be as passive aggressive as possible so you’re technically not doing anything wrong.
– Put yourself in their shoes. After all, they took yours without asking first, so it’s only fair.
– Talking to the RA could be a safe and easy way to be labeled a snitch, and we all know what happens to snitches.
– Talk to your roommate one-on-one in a safe environment, such as a bowling alley or a Denny’s parking lot.
– There’s no shame in giving up and just trying to seduce them.
– Changing rooms might seem like a good idea, but think about how much work that would be for them.
– Above all, remember that they’re a person going through their own personal struggles, but your problems are definitely worse.