Submissions Due: Rolling Submission
Selection: All entries go into a large pool. Each week the top 3 are pulled and voted on by Stoutonia Staff. All voting is done blindly. Entries remain in the pool until chosen or the end of the year.
- At least 8.5 x 11
- 300 ppi or higher
- Sent as .jpeg, .png, or .pdf
- Art is placed on cover with a byline and brief description on the interior of the Stoutonia.
- Relevant to recent events
- Relevant to UW-Stout
- Relevant to Stoutonia
- Relevant to news
- Artists can submit as many entries as desired.
- Do not resubmit art. All images remain in the running until chosen or the year ends.
- Artists can win multiple issues in a row.
Submissions are to be sent as follows:
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: COVER ART ENTRY: (Artist Name)
———–Copy from here———–
Attached high quality image
Brief description of piece (Publication of description is up to the discretion of the Ed Board):